Saturday, April 3

It's been a while.

Maybe I've been too busy to write. Or maybe too busy to think. OR MAYBE a little of both.

But most likely, the thoughts that I have been able to pencil into my schedule are not necessarily appropriate for public forum.


I miss my peeps though. I was quite happy to see Josh when he was in town. But very saddened that he had been here for two days before I serendipitously found him. Saddened by the opportunity cost of not seeing him, but even more saddened, and somewhat hurt, by the fact that no one informed me of his presence. As I was in the moving process I haven't been absent to the board, so I do not blame Josh, completely at least. I guess that coupled with the fact that I haven't really seen anyone outside of volleyball and Jon's produced an even more saddening (How many times can you find this word in this entry? Guess correctly and win a prize!) effect.

No comments: