Friday, February 18

Oh, blog, I have neglected thee!

I have been quite the busy little Red Robin bee lately. Next week I will check in to a hotel in North Phoenix, and be there for three weeks to open the Happy Valley location. Things should be interesting. I am nervous and at the same time excited. They are trusting me to train a whole team for the open. Wow. I just hope that I can live up to expectations.

School has fallen by the wayside. I don't really know what that expression means if you look at it closely, but whatever. I somewhat have the motivation to do it, but as I do not actually have to attend any classes, it is difficult to find (make) time. I seem to think that hanging out and playing cups is way more valuable to me than these for classes. And in many ways, I think that it actually is. I am proud that I finished all of my school requirements so quickly. I worked really damn hard to do as well as I did, but I also didn't do much more than school and work and hanging out with the same group of friends nightly. Now I have a little more freedom to meet more people, and more than just meet them, actually spend time and get to know them. It has been fantastic.

But then again, I did spend a lot of money on my Italian books, so I'd better learn something.

P.S. Why doesn't blogger ever know what time it is when I post? This is quite frustrating.

No comments: