Friday, December 30

Just some thoughts as the New Year approaches,

Things that I am terrible at:
  • Opening envelopes.
  • Remembering the word "prototype" when I want to use it in a sentence.
  • Hearing.

Things that scare me:
  • Piles of hangers - they're all creepy and disorganized!
  • Ducks, geese and turkeys.
  • Elevators.

Things that creep me out:
  • Touching bananas, they're yummy, but I can't stand touching them.
  • The smell of cold cardboard boxes, ick.

I left open bullet points so that you all can fill in anything that you find overlooked, something that might be sad that it didn't make the cut.

I still need to figure out what to wear to the New Years Eve party, because as of right now it's just going to be my hot shoes and a mask. Although that would be readily accepted by the other partygoers, it might get a bit chilly. We are going to see Cats tonight and I am extremely excited. I also don't know what to wear to that. I am going to pull off some stylin' magic in the next 36 hours.

No comments: