Monday, January 30

The toaster is like a slot machine where you always win. I love it.

The hammock has been reading tested. I got up this morning and had myself a nice short read to start off the morning, it was nice. Oranges were falling and it seemed to get colder as the morning progressed on, but it was nice. I love my hammock. I love it lots.

In addition to playing softball last night(and kicking some serious ass might I add), we played a rousing game of destroy the grapefruit. It was fun. Brian is much better at this game than I am.

This morning commences the first of the next seven shifts that I work, in the next seven shifts that are available. It should be awesome. And by awesome, I mean awesome knowing that this weekend will be full of eyeballs, football, beer and the absence of work.

"Eyeballs" is my favorite word. What is yours?

No comments: