Sunday, September 10

What an exhausting weekend. But it was awesome. It's nice having two days off, and going back to work is relief from the weekend.

Let's start with Friday. After not failing my math test, I played two games of intense softball(it was super humid=extra tiring). Then proceeded to the cowboys and indians party to live it up. Knowing that I was getting up the next morning rather early, I left at a modest 2:15ish. Went to bed around 2:30 and a short 4 hours later got up to go skydiving. Yay! Second time, just as fun. It might be my new hobby, if I can set aside the money to get certified. Then, rather than taking a nap and letting the body rest, it was off to the rock gym to do some climbing with my girls for a few hours. I slept well last night. Add in three and half hours of softball today, and you get, that's right, me not wanting to do math homework.

Sweet. Camping next weekend. Yay!

No comments: