Friday, September 16

I'm starting the moving process into my mother's house. This is going to be interesting. And I know that I'm going to have some frustrated times, but it really is the best choice. As much as I would absolutely LOVE to move out anywhere else, there really aren't many people who I would want to live with. And of that small amount, there are even less who aren't on a lease, and even less than that number who can afford it. So, I will move the mile west to my mother's crazy house. I'm sure there will be good times, and I'm even more sure that I will finally save money. Seriously this time.

Anyone who wants to volunteer some time to help me move, it would be appreciated. I don't have very much stuff, so it will take at the maximum three trips (of a mile).

Word.

No comments: