Thursday, April 19

So my migraine medicine works. I was a little nervous, the doctor said that some work for some people while others work for others, with no particular rhyme or reason. You just have to start at the top of the list until you find something that works for you. Fortunately, #1 works for me. It is not a pain reliever, but it actually stops the migraine in its tracks. When you feel the first signs of an impending migraine (for me it's the aura), you take it and hope. It is probably the most awful tasting thing I have ever had, but at least it has a payoff. Kind of like Fear Factor.

For the next six weeks, Arizona will see very little of me. First it's off to North Carolina for work. I'm hoping for some beach time. Then to Jamaica for play. DEFINITELY some beach time. Then to Mexico to be a good person. I will be in Arizona for little over one day in all of these three trips. Love it.

No comments: