Wednesday, March 3

let's talk about doing things that make you want to kick your own ass. or in my case, my own ass. you get it.

anyways, i have of late had a little trouble making it to my last class, spanish composition at 6:40. you may be wondering what the problem is, last class? no. spanish? no. composition? no. this is possibly one of the easiest spanish class i have taken, so what's the problem? 6:40. it's so late, it kills me. so i missed it for two weeks straight (which would be a grand total of 4 classes).

now, i was supposed to go to the britney spears concert tonight with steph (my roommate).

in class on monday night, i realize, shit, i'm in class right now. i'll be in class this time on wednesday. shit.

so now i have disabilitated (is that even a word?) myself from going to said concert. now i could miss class, turning in an assignment, and possibly a quiz. but in the end, would i want to have failed or been forced to drop a class, and possibly have to take an extra semester to make up for it, for britney? the male readers here might see it differently, but it isn't worth it to me. had i not been a retard for the past two weeks, and gone to class, i would have either (a.) been able to miss, or (b.) realized the conflict and not had to tell steph last night.

i piss myself off.

No comments: