Monday, March 8

so do you want another story of me being a dumbass?

of course you do.

funny, how it involves the same spanish class. so my profesor asks me and a few other students to stay after class a few minutes because he hadn't finished grading our tests (for which i missed out on britney) yet, and he wanted us to have them to study for our mid-term (wed.). there was a section on the test in which all of the accents were omitted and we had to add them in where we saw fit. APPPARENTLY we also had to rewrite the paragraph in a different tense (i.e. past, etc.). he asked me where i had done it, and i promptly informed him that i didn't do it. i got told to read the instructions better next time. he then handed me my test and told me that i would have gotten an "A" had i actually completed the test.

damn it. to hell.

so let's rewind the day a little more to my spanish literature class, in which today she handed back our papers that we had to write on a narrative piece of literature. she handed mine back to me after class, and wanted to talk to me about it. APPARENTLY i didn't read through it before i decided that i was done, because as i re-read it with her, it looked like a second grader wrote it. luckily for me there was no grade on my paper. she had wanted to talk to me, because she knows that i am a good student and she said that she wouldn't grade it as is. it was an ego shot, but i'd rather her let me edit it first, and then she grade it. because i sound like a jackass who wrote a paper in my REM sleep.

i'm such an ass.

No comments: