Thursday, September 30

Oy! Lots of things to talk about. First of all, I am really enjoying school this semester. And it is strange, I am getting good grades on all of my assignments. I have never gotten a 100% on a writing assignment, and I got 2 in one week! I am having a lot of fun, and that is mainly the reason that I think that I am pretty much decided on staying in school a little longer before I graduate. Also, I am applying to an exchange program that would put me studying in Chile for a semester - sweet. It's like the whole college experience is coming together for me in the "last" semester.

And I must really like my classes, because I have been keeping up on my homework! I have a book review that I have to do, it isn't due for a month, and I have already picked out my book, started reading it and started finding other sources to support my point.

What the fuck is going on here?

I am glad to hear that Bush got annihilated in the debate today. I unfortunately was in class and missed it, but I am anxious to read all about it tomorrow. God I hope he doesn't win the election, or not win the election again but retain the presidency. Seriously. He is not the dumbass that everyone makes him out to be. He's actually quite intelligent- no one gets through Harvard and up through the ranks of the Republican Party without some smarts. Even if your daddy is George H.W. Bush. He likes to be underestimated. He does, even he himself has said so. I don't want to see his face anymore. I don't want to hear his voice anymore. I don't want to hear about him being a dumbass anymore. I want him to go away. He can spend the rest of his life at the damn ranch in Texas for all I care. I just want him to go away, and rest in peace in the history books. If you ever get a chance to listen to what David Cross has to say about it, I suggest that you do (Shut Up You Fucking Baby). Funny man that David Cross. And read Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them. Due to my scholastic efforts of late, I haven't finished it yet, but I'm getting there, and enjoying it the whole way.

Ok, I'm going to go read now, and then fall asleep 5 minutes later because I'm sick. Good night.

P.S.
It's really cool that Hayden Library is now open 24/7 Monday through Friday. All you have to do is be a student, staff or faculty member, and show I.D. between 12:01 and 7:00 a.m. Bitchin'!

No comments: