Wednesday, October 6

I'm am now almost positive that I will be staying in school longer than December 2004. Don't hold me to that, but I'm pretty sure. I have applied to an exchange program to Chile. The only thing that is holding me back from being sure that I got it is the fact that it is run through the College of Business, and they have to approve for me to go and "represent them" or something like that, due to the fact that Journalism and Mass Communication does not fall under the general business category. I should find out within the next few days.

What I also will find out tomorrow is if I got a job that I auditioned for. Fox Sports Net held auditions last week for the Campus Correspondent position for a portion of their programming called "SunDevil Insider." I went, the audition went really well and whether I get it or not, I'm happy about the experience. But I still want it.

So, in summary, tomorrow I will find out if I am going to be a correspondent for Fox Sports Net as well as if I will be able to go to Chile next semester. I hope that both don't happen. Because then I will have to make a decision. Boo.

Well, that's the end of today's discussion, next topic, conflicts of interest(nice transition, eh?). See you all then!

No comments: