Wednesday, October 13

So tonight was the big debate. The debate which I did not watch because I working, ironically enough some of that working was on the debate. Well, not exactly the debate, but I was helping out ABC News and ABSAT (a satellite service of ABC) for the past few days. I really didn't do much of anything, but it was an interesting experience, and I met a lot of really nice people. I saw lots of people too. I saw Sean Hannity walk by and wasn't sure if I wanted to challenge him intellectually, bring up Joey's challenge or just cut to the chase and punch him in the gut if I got a chance. But then I just watched as he walked by. I also saw Mr. Colmes, he is frightening looking. Seriously, it was scary. It was surreal, everyone there, the politicians, the media, the protesters, the Secret Service, the President, me. Very strange. And I realized something today, as I thought about how my week has gone. Essentially I have been working three jobs - Red Robin, ABC (although not getting paid), and I started my new job at Firebird's. I also have studied and done homework, even though I haven't had class at all so far this week. That is entirely a lot of stuff in a schedule. But I have the opportunity to make that work. And it might. I think that I might be able to pull off two jobs and 21 credit hours. I might be insane in a few months, but hey, isn't that what youth is for?

No comments: