Sunday, August 7

Ahoy to the hotties of my alcohol class. If I am getting anything out of this experience, it is a great view and some numbers. When I went to jail I got hit on all up until I was put in my cell, I got a phone number and proposed to at traffic school, and good god the guys in my class today were good looking! Hey, I'm not saying that I am happy about the whole situation, but I am finding the silver lining in the clouds (I don't know that I really fully understand what that means, but I'm using it anyhow).

Otherwise things are good. Brother is moved into an apartment with a friend his own age. Good for him, he should have fun. In other news, I am taking my daddy on a date on Tuesday night. He doesn't know it yet but we are going to see Little Shop at Gammage and eat somewhere yummy. I haven't figured out where yet, but Sabuddy is always a good choice.

No comments: